LuvMe Bamboo Eco Reusable Cloth Nappy can be used from Birth to Toddler making this Reusable Cloth Nappy a great cost saver. Quality product for long lasting durability. Easy to put on and off baby saving time. Easy to change if only soiled insert not the entire nappy you just need to change insert only giving you more out of your nappy. Extra inserts can be added for more absorbency especially for night time use making them Versatile can be used day or night.
- One Size All In One Multi Fit NO Cover Required
- Breathable – no more nappy rash
- Durable Long Lasting
- No pins/plastic covers
- PUL waterproof outer layer
- One Size, newborn to toddler 3-18 kg
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Soft Bamboo lining & insert
- Quick & Easy
- Wear day & night
- Slim fitting
- Cream / Off White Colour
- Cloth Nappy’s outshell is eco friendly waterproof; laminated polyester and inner layer is soft bamboo.
- Insert is made up of 2 layers: first layer is soft bamboo and second layers are high absorbing microfiber.
- Includes : 1 x bamboo nappy & 1 x bamboo reusable insert
All of LuvMe Bamboo Cloth Nappies come with a reusable bamboo insert that has 4 layers for better absorbency.
Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Flush the soiled liner.
- Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
- Rinse the nappy and place in nappy bucket.
- Wash within 2 days.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all: it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of detergent into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.