HERBS OF GOLD B Complete Sustained Release
HERBS OF GOLD B Complete Sustained Release s a high-strength B vitamin complex formulated to actively release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
- High Strength
- Relieves stress
- Energy production
- B Complete helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. It is beneficial in supporting the body during times of physical and mental stress.
- B Complete is suitable for the supplementation of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid and vitamin C and aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 are involved in the production of energy.
- Vitamins B6, folic acid and B12 play an important role in the healthy functioning of the nervous system and assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- B Complete provides a daily dose of 400mcg of folic acid, which if taken daily for one month prior to conception and during pregnancy- may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/ neural tube defects.
- B complex vitamins are water soluble, the body cannot store large amounts therefore a regular daily intake is required to support general health.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek medical advice.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||100mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||80mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.9mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.