BIOHAWK Starter Pack
BIOHAWK Starter Pack has everything you need to follow the Biohawk 2 Step Plan.
The Pack includes:
- 1 x Biohawk Relief Natural Digestion Aid (40g or 200g)
- 1 x Biohawk Relief Shaker
- 1 x Biohawk Helpful Hints Fridge Magnet
- 1 x Biohawk Ginger Oil 500ml
- 1 x Biohawk Information Booklet
Biohawk 2 Step Plan
Are food intolerances and allergies disrupting your life? There is a solution!
Do you suffer from Reflux? Bloating? Gas? Fuzzy head? General pain in your gut? Fat laid own on your thighs, bottom, breast or tummy? or any of the many auto-immune conditions associated with food intolerance?
You are one of a very high proportion of the world’s population who have the potential to suffer food intolerance or allergies when they eat gluten, dairy, eggs, soy and all other plant-based foods and drinks. People were not designed over evolutionary time to digest the proline-rich proteins that our current, common food plants use to protect the nutrients they require for reproduction and to tell potential predators not to eat them. Our ancient ancestors ate meat, fish, and limited plants they chose carefully to ensure they did not have an adverse health reaction from the food. They chose plant foods such as tubers that grew away from predators such as insects and other animals. Certain foods were fermented to make the food safe to eat. We cannot efficiently digest most of the foods we eat before they enter the large intestine, where bacteria ferment them causing the gut to become too acid for good bacteria to survive and the bad bacteria put toxins into our blood. People with the gene for food intolerance suffer greater health problems from the food we now commonly eat as their immune system is being hypersensitized by the food proteins causing a high flux of immune proteins that switch-on any autoimmune genes they have. Biohawk has discovered how to selectively and efficiently digest the foods’ proline-rich proteins so the foods’ complete nutrition becomes available to be absorbed in the small intestine, and the immune system is able to return to normal with the autoimmune genes no longer activated. By following the Biohawk 2 Step Plan, food becomes safe for all people.
Step 1 – Treat your food
Use our Natural Digestion Aids daily and routinely in the preparation of your food:
- to digest the proline-rich proteins so the immune system does not get hypersensitised and is made far less sensitive,
- to remove the symptoms of food intolerance and allergy and to turn off the genes for autoimmune diseases,
- to ensure foods’ total nutrition is available for metabolism before the food exits the small intestine,
- to ensure the pH of the large intestine remains above 6.2 so good bacteria can carry out their important role and bad bacteria are not cultured.
Step 2 – Treat yourself
Treat yourself by taking either Relief or DigestEasy after meals:
- to ensure the foods’ proline-rich proteins have been totally digested and the immune system is calmed down so that it functions normally, ensuring the autoimmune disease genes are switched off,
- to activate macrophages to assist in the body’s natural repair system,
- to give a ‘haircut’ to proline-rich proteins on the membranes of viruses, bacteria and other dangerous cells.
Biohawk has searched nature to find a broad range, rapid, safe, natural treatment for and prevention of serious diseases caused by viruses, bacteria and food intolerance and allergy and their associated autoimmune diseases, and has also discovered an important key to good nutrition and palatable food for humans and other animals.
Biohawk’s approach is to use common plant foods – ginger spices and pineapple – rich in their unique natural enzymes
- To digest proline-rich proteins and carbohydrates in your food and from membranes of cells that are resistant to digestion and that cause food intolerance and allergy and other serious diseases
- To reduce the risk of autoimmune diseases
- To repair life’s damages to our bodies
- To prepare Safe Nutritious Food with all minerals, vitamins and energy fully released.