BOTANI Olive Skin Serum
BOTANI Olive Skin Serum is your high performing skin hydrator, anti-oxidant and scar treatment delivering instant hydration and luminosity to your skin. Reclaim your youthful glow with nature‘s no. 1 skin problem solver.
Olive Skin Serum contains 100% phyto-active Olive Squalene which resembles the built-in moisturiser each of us has in our skin. This in-built moisturiser and skin protector, “Squalene”, decreases as we age making our skin vulnerable to free radical damage and premature ageing. It’s therefore vital to replenish your Squalene levels daily!
Sourced from the humble olive, this skin-friendly anti-aging treatment imparts a non-greasy satin finish, that is ideal to use under make-up and suitable for all skin types and conditions.
Healthy skin starts now:
- Immediate hydration boost
- Long lasting hydration
- keeps skin smooth and supple
- Reduces the appearance of scars and pigmentation
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Combats dry skin and irritations
- Ideal to use as a natural primer
- With 100% pure active Olive Squalene
- Treats skin conditions, such as Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea
- Dampen skin with water or Soothing Facial Mist. Immediately apply in a pressing motion 3 – 4 drops all over face. Can be used interchangeably with Acai Berry Active Antioxidant Serum.
- Use: morning & night.
Botani’s latest clinical trial findings, as part of their continued commitment to superior product innovation, safety and quality.
- 88% of testers experienced a decrease in length of wrinkles*
- 100% of testers experienced a decrease in wrinkle depth*
- 100% of testers had lighter, brighter skin*
- 75% reported an immediate feeling of hydration**
- 71% found it smoothed fine lines**
- 79% reported an improvement in long term hydration**
- 63% found that it reduced pigmentation and age spots**
- 44% said it reduced the appearance of acne scars**
- 100% of testers (in skin compatibility testing) reported no irritations or allergic reactions; therefore non-irritating and suitable for atopic and sensitive skin.*
About Clinical trials
* instrumental clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
** in vivo clinical tests were conducted by a highly regarded third party European laboratory (J.S. Hamilton International Sp. Z o.o., 2016)
*** scientific antimicrobial efficacy in vitro suspension tests (Microtech Laboratories, 1999)
Product Ingredients: Squalene (olive) 99.7%, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E) 0.1%, Lecithin 0.1%, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) 0.1%