BYRON BAY Eco PainEze Patches (6 Pack)
BYRON BAY Eco PainEze Patches are easy and convenient to use.
Natural temporary relief for;
- Back pain
- Mild Sprains and Strains
- Minor Aches and Pains
- Osteoarthritis (hands and knees)
- Capsaicin is a chilli pepper extract with analgesic properties. Capsaicin, the most pungent ingredient in red peppers, has been used for centuries to remedy pain.
- Menthol is derived from the herb peppermint. Menthol has many potential health benefits. When applied topically it has been shown to help treat pain and inflammation.
- Camphor is a naturally occurring compound of the camphor laurel, a large evergreen tree found in Asia. Camphor formulations for pain and inflamation have been widely used since the 18th century. Camphor is a major active ingredient of many balms and liniments applied as topical analgesics.
- Eucalyptus is native to Australia and is the main food for koalas. Used in many traditional medicine systems eucalyptus oil was used in Aboriginal medicines to heal wounds and fungal infections. More recently, eucalyptus oil has been used in creams and ointments to relieve muscle and joint pain.
AUST L 236104
IF SYMPTOMS PERSISTS PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Do not use with heat pad or other skin medications. Product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Do not use if pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding. Do not apply to damaged or broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed call your Poisons Information Centre immediately. Australia only 131 126.
STORE BELOW 25 °C.