THE ORGANIC SKIN CO Lip Service Coral Lipstick
THE ORGANIC SKIN CO Lip Service Coral Lipstick has orange and peach hues suitable for cool skin tones. The lipstick is rich, stunningly designed and organic that is manufactured free of parabens, nanos, bismuth oxychloride, gluten and talc.
Let your lips set the tone. Simply apply as desired, hold your head high, and get ready to slay the day.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oriza sativa (rice bran) wax, copernicia certifera (carnauba) wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)supercritical extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) supercritical extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*.
May contain colours: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7499), manganese violet (CI 77742), mica (CI 77019).
* 71.1% Organic Ingredients
BioGro Certified, 100% natural shades are Star Dust and Summer Sands.
In addition to above ingredients, the Galaxy, Ruby Red, Blossom, Wisteria, Coral, Spice Bazaar and Flame Lip Service shades may contain the following pigments: +/- Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 6&7 (CI 15850).
- Free of parabens, nanos, bismuth oxychloride, gluten, talc and all the other nasty stuff you find in too many lipsticks (and which you can’t help but swallow!).
- The addition of carnauba wax and nourishing organic oils, along with supercritical extracts of calendula and rosemary, helps to moisturize the lips and protect them against harsh environmental elements.
- Cruelty free. Always.
- Lots of organics. Free of nasty stuff.
- Recyclable packaging.
- One product, one tree. Mother Nature looks after you, you look after Mother Nature. That’s symbiosis, right there.