MOHDOH Quit Aromatherapy Colour Dough
MOHDOH Quit Aromatherapy Colour Dough is a bright and colourful mouldable dough infused with selected essential oils and is beautifully presented in state of the art packaging. The concentration of oils is carefully controlled to ensure that Mohdoh is both safe and effective. Mohdoh maximizes 3 therapies all at once – Aromatherapy, Colour therapy and Play therapy.
When cravings attack, knead the Quit dough in your hands so that the specially selected oils can be inhaled and absorbed into the skin. These natural oils are Cedarwood, Black Pepper and Sandalwood which have been combined especially to help those wishing to give up smoking.
The squidgy dough helps to occupy the hands and mind until the craving has passed.
As the Quit dough is moulded, the carefully selected essential oils are vaporised, absorbed into the skin and inhaled providing fast and effective relief from the symptoms associated with nicotine withdrawal.
At the same time, the specially selected green colour of Quit aids relaxation and alleviates the anxiety associated with stopping smoking.
Moulding the dough also keeps your hands and mind occupied until the need to reach for your lighter has passed.
- Cedarwood promotes relaxation and has a calming effect on the mind
- Black Pepper is used against foul odours in the mouth
- Sandalwood creates a positive and uplifting outlook
These unique elements combine to form a powerful, holistic therapy that really works.
Quit is 100% non toxic, fully complies with EN71 safety legislation and uses only the purest natural essential oils.
Replace Quit into container each time after use. If solid can be warmed up for a few seconds in the microwave. Quit will last for approximately 3 months from opening.
- As the dough is kneaded, essential oils are not only vaporised and inhaled, but absorbed through the skin. The concentration of oils is carefully controlled to ensure that Mohdoh is both safe and effective.
- At the same time, the carefully selected colour of the dough will help to balance the energy centres that are out of harmony.
- The synergistic effects of touch and smell can be very effective in treating a number of stress related complaints (as with massage) and the squidgy, tactile nature of the dough has in itself a soothing, calming effect.
These three therapeutic elements of Mohdoh combine to form a powerful holistic therapy that really works…
Mohdoh is 100% non toxic, fully complies with EN71 safety legislation and uses only the purest natural essential oils. Breathe will last for approx 3 months from opening.
Mohdoh is NOT tested on animals.
How it works:
Mohdoh provides a fun and absorbing new way of delivering carefully selected blends of essential oils.
As the dough is kneaded, essential oils are not only vaporized and inhaled, but absorbed through the skin. The concentration of oils is carefully controlled to ensure that mohdoh is both safe and effective.
At the same time, the carefully selected colour of the dough will help to balance the energy centres that are out of harmony.
The synergistic effects of touch and smell can be very effective in aiding a number of stress related complaints (as with massage) and the squidgy, tactile nature of the dough has in itself a soothing, calming effect.
These three therapeutic elements of mohdoh combine to form a powerful holistic therapy that really works.
Mohdoh combines three therapeutic elements, proven to produce positive results; aromatherapy, play therapy and colour therapy.
It is these three elements that make mohdoh such a powerful holistic therapy.
Aromatherapy treatments are effective in dealing with minor ailments, skin problems and in particular stress or emotional difficulties. It is a valuable preventative therapy which keeps us well balanced emotionally and physically, reducing the chances of a serious illness occurring.
Colour is absorbed by the eyes, skin, skull – our ‘magnetic field’ or aura and the energy of colour affects us on all levels, that is to say physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Every cell in the body needs light energy – thus colour has widespread effects on the whole body.
Through the use of play and arts and crafts techniques, chronic, mild and moderate psychological and emotional conditions can be alleviated. These conditions can cause behavioural problems and/or prevent children from realising their full potential.
Store the dough in its airtight container in a cool, dark place. Return dough to the container after every use to ensure it stays fresh.
NEVER add new oils to the dough. The essential oils have been carefully selected and blended in calculated amounts to treat specific ailments. Adding additional oils can be dangerous.
- Mohdoh complies with EN71 European Safety regulations and all our essential oils have the ECOCERT guarantee
- All oils are pure oils and no artificial fragrances are used
- Some people may have allergies to certain oils, so care should be taken
- Under 3′s should be supervised
- The dough is NOT tested on animals.
- Mohdoh is 100% non-toxic.
Mohdoh has been recognised internationally as an outstanding aromatherapy product. We were awarded the Winner of the Best New Non-Food Product in both 2010 and 2011 at the Natural and Organic Awards.