NOOSA BASICS Deodorant Roll On Rose
NOOSA BASICS Deodorant Roll On Rose alkalises & detoxifies underarms and provides 18 hour protection. Feel fresh and energised by nourishing your body with ingredients that are good for you.
A truly organic, All-natural deodorant that really works!
- 18 hour protection
- Antibacterial & kills odour causing bacteria
- Alkalise & detoxify underarms
- Nourishes skin
- Formulated with natural ingredients, instantly neutralise underarm odour and absorbs wetness.
- FREE OF: ALUMINIUM, PRESERVATIVES, PARABENS, PHTHALATES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL
Directions: Gently apply small amount on clean armpits. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- ONLY APPLY A LITTLE AT A TIME AND WAIT UNTIL DRY BEFORE DRESSING.DO NOT APPLY ON IRRITATED SKIN.
- IT CONTAINS ORGANIC HARVESTED BAKING SODA AND CAN BE ABRASIVE IF OVER APPLIED.
- IT CONTAINS SWEET ALMOND OIL THAT IS CONTRAINDICATED FOR PEOPLE WITH ANAPHYLAXIS TO NUTS
Product Ingredients: Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Sunflower Oil*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tapioca Starch*, Bi-Carb Soda*, Witch Hazel*, Kaolin Clay, Xanthan Vegetable Gum, Essential Oil Blend*, Organic Flavour*. *Certified Organic Ingredients.
About Noosa Basics:
Noosa Basics is a family run small batch apothecary based in Noosa, Australia, dedicated to make organic products that not only work but are actually good for you. We are extremely proud to offer some of the cleanest body care products available. All of our formulations are hand-made using only the finest quality botanicals, including local, organic, and sustainable raw materials.
We like to empower our supporters by providing the knowledge to make the best decisions for their own well-being. Every body is unique, and each person’s path to vibrant living may be different. This is why we are concerned with both internal and external health, as anything we put on our skin will go into our body, and what we put in our body will show on our skin.