BOTANIKA BLENDS Plant Protein Cacao Hazelnut
BOTANIKA BLENDS Plant Protein Cacao Hazelnut is a plant based, vegan protein that actually tastes amazing! (At least we think so). Read the ingredients, all natural and nothing nasty. Functional, Nutritious and Delicious – that’s us! Made in our cauldron, right here in Australia.
Botanika Blends use premium ingredients including real organic Cacao to bring a dark, deep and delicious sensation to your next shake, we don’t use artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners so it doesn’t have the ‘fake’ taste.
Some of the other interesting ingredients this contains are:
- Cacao is used to lift the flavour but also has a functional property of a rich source of antioxidants. In particular, it also contains theobromine which is thought benefit our cardiovascular health.
- Digestive Enzymes which are created and extracted from various yeasts, moulds/mushrooms etc that have various functions in the body to assist with the breakdown of certain foods we eat and assist with absorption of nutrients.
- Natural Marine Minerals extracted from seaweed including Magnesium and Calcium which have links to assisting with muscle, joint, bone and general health.
- Organic Pea and Rice Protein which is processed through low heat, mechanical (no chemical) filtration yielding a superior amino acid profile that is highly digestible and essential for muscle development.
- Inulin (from chicory root) and Acacia fibre (acacia tree) are dietary fibres from plants that assist with digestive health, promote good gut health, helps intake of calcium+magnesium and is known as a pre-biotic.
Product Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder (10%), Organic Brown Rice Protein Isolate, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Natural Flavours, Inulin, Acacia Fibre, Natural Marine Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium), L-Glutamine, BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Vegetable Gum (412), Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Digestive Enzymes.
Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing Dairy, Egg, Soy and Sesame.
Servings per package: 25
Serving size: 40g
|Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Protein (as is)||25.2 g||63.1 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2.7 g||6.8 g|
|Sodium||312 mg||780 mg|
|Calcium||72 mg||181 mg|
|Magnesium||11 mg||28 mg|
|L-Glutamine||320 mg||800 mg|
|L-Leucine||120 mg||300 mg|
|Isoleucine||60 mg||150 mg|
|Valine||60 mg||150 mg|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids||Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Lysine||2070 mg||5175 mg|
|Methionine||331 mg||829 mg|
|Phenylalanine||1496 mg||3740 mg|
|Threonine||1062 mg||2655 mg|
|Tryptophan||265 mg||664 mg|
|Isoleucine||1372 mg||3430 mg|
|Leucine||2354 mg||5887 mg|
|Valine||1533 mg||3834 mg|
|Histidine||700 mg||1750 mg|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids||Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Alanine||1196 mg||2992 mg|
|Arginine||2396 mg||5992 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||3173 mg||7933 mg|
|Cysteine||227 mg||569 mg|
|Glycine||1138 mg||2847 mg|
|Glutamic Acid*||4770 mg||11927 mg|
|Proline||1244 mg||3112 mg|
|Serine||1460 mg||3652 mg|
|Tyrosine||997 mg||2494 mg|
Made in Australia from at least 8% Australian ingredients.