BOTANIKA BLENDS Plant Protein Golden Chai Latte
BOTANIKA BLENDS Plant Protein Golden Chai Latte is a plant based, vegan protein that actually tastes amazing! (At least we think so). Read the ingredients, all natural and nothing nasty. Functional, Nutritious and Delicious – that’s us! Made in our cauldron, right here in Australia.
Botanika Blends use premium ingredients including real spices and herbs to create our golden chai latte which tastes AMAZING! We don’t use artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners so it doesn’t have the ‘fake’ taste.
Some of the other interesting ingredients this contains are:
- Turmeric which contains an active curcumin. This plants root has been used for centuries in alternative medicine and is believed to assist with reducing inflammation plus many other healing properties.
- Digestive Enzymes which are created and extracted from various yeasts, moulds/mushrooms etc that have various functions in the body to assist with the breakdown of certain foods we eat and assist with absorption of nutrients.
- Natural Marine Minerals extracted from seaweed including Magnesium and Calcium which have links to assisting with muscle, joint, bone and general health.
- Organic Pea and Rice Protein which is processed through low heat, mechanical (no chemical) filtration yielding a superior amino acid profile that is highly digestible and essential for muscle development.
- Green Tea which naturally occurs caffeine and has been used in Chinese medicine for centuries. Actives in Green Tea such as polyphenols are thought to be antioxidants and even thought by some to be the elixir of life.
- Inulin (from chicory root) and Acacia fibre (acacia tree) are dietary fibres from plants that assist with digestive health, promote good gut health, helps intake of calcium+magnesium and is known as a pre-biotic.
Product Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein Concentrate, Organic Brown Rice Protein Isolate, Natural Flavours, Inulin, Acacia Fibre, Green Tea Extract, Natural Marine Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium), Spices, L-Glutamine, Curcumin Extract, BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Vegetable Gum (412), Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Digestive Enzymes.
Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing Dairy, Egg, Soy and Sesame.
Servings per package: 25
Serving size: 40g
|Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Protein (as is)||26.7 g||66.9 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2.3 g||5.9 g|
|Sodium||341 mg||854 mg|
|Calcium||71 mg||178 mg|
|Magnesium||4 mg||11 mg|
|L-Glutamine||320 mg||800 mg|
|L-Leucine||120 mg||300 mg|
|Isoleucine||60 mg||150 mg|
|Valine||60 mg||150 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (12% Caffeine)||400 mg||1000 mg|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids||Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Lysine||2336 mg||5840 mg|
|Methionine||372 mg||932 mg|
|Phenylalanine||1706 mg||4265 mg|
|Threonine||1196 mg||2990 mg|
|Tryptophan||298 mg||747 mg|
|Isoleucine||1617 mg||4044 mg|
|Leucine||2653 mg||6633 mg|
|Valine||1728 mg||4320 mg|
|Histidine||788 mg||1972 mg|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids||Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Alanine||1348 mg||3371 mg|
|Arginine||2697 mg||6744 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||3577 mg||8943 mg|
|Cysteine||215 mg||539 mg|
|Glycine||1283 mg||3209 mg|
|Glutamic Acid*||5376 mg||13441 mg|
|Proline||1401 mg||3504 mg|
|Serine||1646 mg||4117 mg|
|Tyrosine||1123 mg||2809 mg|
Made in Australia from at least 8% Australian ingredients.