BOTANIKA BLENDS Plant Protein Raspberry Coconut
BOTANIKA BLENDS Plant Protein Raspberry Coconut is a plant based, vegan protein that actually tastes amazing! (At least we think so). Read the ingredients, all natural and nothing nasty. Functional, Nutritious and Delicious – that’s us! Made in our cauldron, right here in Australia.
Botanika Blends use premium ingredients including real freeze dried raspberry and coconut milk to bring the party to your tastes buds, we don’t use artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners so it doesn’t have the ‘fake’ taste.
Some of the other interesting ingredients this contains are:
- Raspberry Ketones which is an active extracted from Raspberries, these have been noted to assist with metabolism.
- Digestive Enzymes which are created and extracted from various yeasts, moulds/mushrooms etc that have various functions in the body to assist with the breakdown of certain foods we eat and assist with absorption of nutrients.
- Natural Marine Minerals extracted from seaweed including Magnesium and Calcium which have links to assisting with muscle, joint, bone and general health.
- Organic Pea and Rice Protein which is processed through low heat, mechanical (no chemical) filtration yielding a superior amino acid profile that is highly digestible and essential for muscle development
- Inulin (from chicory root) and Acacia fibre (acacia tree) are dietary fibres from plants that assist with digestive health, promote good gut health, helps intake of calcium+magnesium and is known as a pre-biotic.
Product Ingredients: Organic Pea Protein Concentrate, Coconut Milk Powder, Organic Brown Rice Protein Isolate, Natural Flavours, Inulin, Acacia Fibre, Natural Marine Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium), L-Glutamine, BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Beetroot Powder, Vegetable Gum (412), Raspberry Ketone, Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Digestive Enzymes.
Manufactured on equipment that also produces products containing Dairy, Egg, Soy and Sesame.
Servings per package: 25
Serving size: 40g
|Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Protein (as is)||24.9 g||62.3 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2.1 g||5.3 g|
|Sodium||313 mg||784 mg|
|Calcium||70 mg||176 mg|
|Magnesium||4 mg||10 mg|
|Raspberry Ketone||120 mg||300 mg|
|L-Glutamine||320 mg||800 mg|
|L-Leucine||120 mg||300 mg|
|Isoleucine||60 mg||150 mg|
|Valine||60 mg||150 mg|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Essential Amino Acids||Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Lysine||2156 mg||5390 mg|
|Methionine||346 mg||866 mg|
|Phenylalanine||1566 mg||3915 mg|
|Threonine||1107 mg||2768 mg|
|Tryptophan||277 mg||693 mg|
|Isoleucine||1430 mg||3576 mg|
|Leucine||2454 mg||6135 mg|
|Valine||1598 mg||3996 mg|
|Histidine||724 mg||1812 mg|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids||Avg Qty Per 40g Serve||Avg Qty Per 100g|
|Alanine||1247 mg||3119 mg|
|Arginine||2491 mg||6228 mg|
|Aspartic Acid||3303 mg||8259 mg|
|Cysteine||238 mg||597 mg|
|Glycine||1185 mg||2963 mg|
|Glutamic Acid*||4970 mg||12427 mg|
|Proline||1298 mg||3246 mg|
|Serine||1522 mg||3805 mg|
|Tyrosine||1039 mg||2599 mg|
Made in Australia from at least 9% Australian ingredients.