THE ORGANIC SKIN CO Lip Service Summer Sands Lipstick
THE ORGANIC SKIN CO Lip Service Summer Sands Lipstick is a rich, stunningly designed organic lipstick that is manufactured free of parabens, nanos, bismuth oxychloride, gluten and talc. A soft and evocative pink, THE ORGANIC SKIN CO Lip Service Summer Sands Lipstick is designed for those who prefer nude lipsticks. It is as calm and contemplative as a stroll along a beach at dusk.
Confident, calm, exuberant, restrained – you get to decide who you are. You get to bring it. And this beautifully colored organic lipstick can help you express yourself.
Let your lips set the tone. Simply apply as desired, hold your head high, and get ready to slay the day.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oriza sativa (rice bran) wax, copernicia certifera (carnauba) wax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)supercritical extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) supercritical extract, calendula officinalis (calendula) supercritical extract*.
May contain colours: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7499), manganese violet (CI 77742), mica (CI 77019).
* 71.1% Organic Ingredients
BioGro Certified, 100% natural shades are Star Dust and Summer Sands.
In addition to above ingredients, the Galaxy, Ruby Red, Blossom, Wisteria, Coral, Spice Bazaar and Flame Lip Service shades may contain the following pigments: +/- Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 6&7 (CI 15850).
- Free of parabens, nanos, bismuth oxychloride, gluten, talc and all the other nasty stuff you find in too many lipsticks (and which you can’t help but swallow!).
- The addition of carnauba wax and nourishing organic oils, along with supercritical extracts of calendula and rosemary, helps to moisturize the lips and protect them against harsh environmental elements.
- Cruelty free. Always.
- Lots of organics. Free of nasty stuff.
- Recyclable packaging.
- One product, one tree. Mother Nature looks after you, you look after Mother Nature. That’s symbiosis, right there.