EDEN HEALTH FOODS Super Lean Protein
EDEN HEALTH FOODS Super Lean Protein is a complete and system friendly thermogenic protein formula designed to support your body and help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
In addition to a healthy wholefood diet and regular exercise, Super Lean Protein initiates an effective, safe and totally natural weight management approach, which may build and sustain lean muscle and keep you feeling fuller for longer. The combination of bioavailable micronised raw, sprouted and fermented organic plant-proteins (sprouted and fermented brown rice + pea), combined with nutrient dense organic and wildcrafted herbs, superfoods and spices in their whole food state, initiates a holistic thermogenic and detox response.
Unlike many other herbal weight management protein formulas, Super Lean Protein offers more than 7g of herbs per serve – a generous therapeutic herbal dose which will actively work with your body.
Not only does Super Lean Protein work with your body to nourish and and create balanace, the use of REAL cinnamon and vanilla, makes this product taste and smell amazing (reminds us of a chai latte)!
- Mix 2 heaped tablespoons (34g) with your favourite drink in a blender or shaker 30 minutes before or after food, 3 times a day.
- For best results use Eden Health Foods Energy Shot before your workout, High Octane during and Super Lean Protein after your workout.
The infusion of 17 potent whole herbs (not extracts or isolates) with lean plant proteins offers a supportive weight management approach which may block fat and carb absorption, suppress diet, increase metabolic rate and stimulate a detox response, to help you shift weight naturally. It does not contain any stimulants, caffeine, unwanted fillers or synthetic ingredients, which means it makes you feel good, supports the body and works without compromise.
- Cinnamon adds a delicious fragrant flavour and may also improve digestion and increase metabolism; also contains protective antioxidant and anti-inflammatory levels
- Garcinia Cambogia may support weight loss by suppressing appetite, promoting fat metabolism inducing ketosis
- Coleus Forskohlii contains forskolin which may aid weight loss by helping create enzymes called lipase and adenosine, which release free fatty acids from the body’s cells so they can be burned as fuel
- Chickweed is considered as an excellent appetite suppressant
- Bladderwrack is a type of seaweed used to help counter obesity due to its ability to stimulate hormone production of the thyroid gland
- Siberian Ginseng speeds up your metabolism and makes you feel more energetic throughout the day
- Hawthorn Berry can cause the release of water retention by expelling excess sodium from the body. Also known to stimulate digestion and metabolism, by supporting the heart and cardiovascular system
- Kelp is the richest natural source of iodine which helps regulate the metabolism, and in turn affects weight management
- Parsley Leaf acts as a natural diuretic helping to relieve bloating and improves digestion
- Dandelion Leaf reduces caloric intake by appetite suppression, and promotes fat and cholesterol breakdown in the body; it also improves digestion by stimulating gastric secretion in the stomach
- Fennel Seeds are said to decrease fat storage as they improve nutrient absorption; it also has diuretic properties
- Burdock Root known for its powerful medicinal and detoxifying properties to support the liver, ensuring that it’s free of any harmful chemicals and toxins
- Black Walnut Hulls may speed up the metabolic processes and control blood sugar levels
- Nutmeg is high in fibre which can help you feel fuller when cutting calories, and contains manganese – an important mineral for breaking down fats and cholesterol
- Turmeric contains curcumin which may suppress fat tissue growth and reduce inflammation
- Cayenne contains capsaicin (a thermogenic chemical) which may curb your appetite, speed up your metabolism, and help you burn calories
- Ginger supports digestive health and may also increase fat breakdown, blocking fat absorption and suppressing appetite
Super Lean Protein Blend 26.85g: Premium Micronised Sprouted and Bio-fermented Raw Wholegrain Brown Rice Protein*, Sprouted and Fermented Raw Pea Protein*
Organic Metabolic Wholeherbs, Spices, Superfoods and Flavour Blend 7.15g:
Natural Vanilla, Non-GMO Apple Pectin, Cinnamon*, Garcinia Cambogia*, Coleus Forskohlii*, Chickweed+, Bladderwrack*, Siberian Ginseng*, Hawthorne Berry+, Kelp*, Parsley Leaf*, Dandelion Leaf*, Fennel Seed*, Burdock Root*, Black Walnut Hulls, Nutmeg*, Turmeric*, Cayenne*, Ginger*, Stevia*
*Certified Organic +Wildcrafted
Made with freshly milled whole herbs (no isolates or extracts)
|Serving Size (2 heaped tbsp) 34g – Servings per container: 12 (400g); 29 (1kg)|
|Nutritional Panel||Per Serve (34g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||572kJ (137 Cal)||1659kJ (396Cal)|
Sprouted and bio-fermented brown rice protein contains over 5g of L-Glutamine and precursors and over 5g of Branched Chain Amino Acids per serve.