- B Sustained Release is a high-strength vitamin B complex formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8-hour period.
- B Sustained Release contains B vitamins that help to convert food into energy, and assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- B Sustained Release assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid assist healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular system health. Vitamin B6 helps maintain haemoglobin formation.
- B Sustained Release contains 400mcg of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- B Sustained Release contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and supports skin health.
How to Use
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
| equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.9mg
| equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.