HERBS OF GOLD Clear Skin combines herbs traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders with nutrients vitamins A, B6 and zinc for the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Relief of mild acne
- Skin repair and healing
- Maintains healthy skin
- Clear Skin contains Burdock, Yellow dock and Echinacea, herbs traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, mild acne and for the management of minor skin conditions.
- Burdock is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, boils, mild acne, mild skin eruptions and for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its purifying action and for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema, mild psoriasis, mild acne and minor skin conditions.
- Yellow dock is traditionally used for minor skin disorders associated with constipation or sluggish bowel.
- Echinacea is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of mild eczema and mild psoriasis and, with Calendula, assists minor wound healing. Echinacea is traditionally used for the management of minor skin disorders due to its blood cleansing and purifying action.
- Vitamin A and zinc act as antioxidants, protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress and are important for the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Vitamins A and B6 help maintain the health and integrity of the skin. Vitamin B6 is required for the healthy formation of collagen.
- Zinc is required for normal skin repair and helps maintain healthy skin. Zinc may assist in minor would healing and the relief of minor skin disorders such as mild acne.
- Clear Skin assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
How to Use
Adults - Take one tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms
retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
Drink plenty of water.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry
|Arctium lappa (Burdock) root
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) root
|Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower
| equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
|Vitamin A (as Retinol acetate)
| equiv. to 450mcg retinol equivalents
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.