THERAPEIA AUSTRALIA Omega 3 Capsules is an all vegan and all natural fish oil alternative. Our Omega-3 Marine Algae Oil is made from sustainably farmed marine algae, ocean-growing plants which are the food sources of EPA and DHA for fish.
An all vegan and all natural fish oil alternative. Therapeia Australia's Omega-3 Marine Algae Oil is made from sustainably farmed marine algae, ocean-growing plants which are the food sources of EPA and DHA for fish.
60 vegan capsules with minimum of 500mg DHA and 300mg EPA per serve of two capsules
By taking fish out of the equation, we have made an environmentally friendly product that contributes to the health of the oceans and planet. Because our algae is farmed, not harvested from the wild, it is quality-controlled for mercury contamination.
In addition, our product is made using a hexane-free extraction method, reducing potential damage to the DHA and EPA content of the algae. Independently tested for mercury
Benefits of Omega 3
- Can help fight depression and anxiety
- Can improve Eye Health
- Can promote brain health during pregnancy & early life
- Can reduce symptoms of ADHD in children
- Can reduce symptoms of Metabolic syndrome
- Can fight inflammation
- Can fight autoimmune diseases
- Can improve mental disorders
- Can fight age-related mental decline and Alzheimer's disease
- May prevent cancer
- Can reduce asthma in children
- Can reduce fat in your liver
- May improve bone and joint health
- Can alleviate menstrual pain
- May improve sleep
- Good for your skin
How to Use
Take 2 capsules per day with food.
Microalgal oils, Helianthus annuus oil, Antioxidants (rosemary extract, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate), Cholecalciferol, Vegetarian capsule shell (modified starch, vegan glycerol, carrageenan seaweed, sodium carbonate).
60 vegetable capsules, 500mg DHA and 300mg EPA per serve of two capsules, hexane-free extraction method, independently tested for mercury and oxidation.