Ghee is made from butter that has been clarified to remove all the milk solids and moisture. This careful process turns the butter into a pure, golden cooking oil with many nutritional benefits and medicinal qualities. The removal of the milk solids enables ghee to be shelf stable and not require refrigeration. In India, Ghee has always been a sacred and celebrated symbol of nourishment, healing and auspiciousness; especially in the daily rituals of worship and cooking.
Ghee brings out flavour and especially with herbs & spices. Many of the medicinal properties of herbs and spices can be absorbed, and transported to targeted areas of the body with ghee.
Ayurveda, the ‘science of life’ in India, recognizes Ghee as an essential part of a balanced diet, and considers it to be the best fat one can eat.
- Non GMO, totally natural free from additives, colours, preservatives. PALEO FRIENDLY!
- Use in place of normal cooking oil.
- Ideal for healthy cooking due to its high smoke point/heating point.
- Perfect for frying, sauteing, baking and roasting.
- Can be used in place of butter as healthy spread on toast, on baked potatoes or steamed corn.
- Great for freshly made popcorn!
Product Ingredients: Made from Pure and Natural Unsalted Butter from Australian 100% Grass Fed Cows.