Symingtons Instant Herbal Dandelion Tea is a delicious caffeine free beverage. Symington’s is pure dandelion and is made from naturally grown roasted dandelion root. Symington’s is ideal for health conscious consumers as it provides the full herbal properties of dandelion.
Benefits of the dandelion root include:
- Improves digestion and aids weight loss.
- Eases congestion of the liver.
- Helps to purify the bladder and kidneys.
- Reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
- Contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, vitamins B and C.
- Helps to purify the blood, regulate blood sugar and improve blood circulation.
- Helps to ease bloating and aching joints.
- Helps to cure skin conditions.
The health properties of the dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) have been known for centuries. Dandelion is rich in minerals and vitamins including vitamin A, C, D, E and B as well as calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron. The advantage of the vitamins and minerals alone makes the dandelion plant a good add-on to your diet.
Symingtons Dandelion Tea is made from specially farmed dandelions. After harvesting, the roots are air-dried then roasted and ground. This is all done without the use of chemicals and preservatives. As Symington’s Dandelion Tea is caffeine free it can be enjoyed in the evening without affecting your sleep. It also aids digestion and therefore is particularly suitable for those with a delicate stomach. Plus, with only 8 calories per cup, Symington’s is watching out for your health.
Product Ingredients: Soluble solids of dandelion root, dextrose, glucose.